Why Take Our Microsoft Excel Classes?
Unique Excel training that will show you what Excel can really do. Why choose us?
Simple, our classes can take you from the Excel basics all the way to the creation of the
most sophisticated Excel VBA projects you can dream up.
At a quick glance.
Our Excel classes are derived from
our own experiences designing Excel software for industry. Its also
based from training a vast number of customers from different
industries and seing the challenges they face. Read below and see how
we can help you supercharge your Excel skills.
- Live, hands-on training
- Bring your own Excel problems
- We cover Excel and Excel VBA topics
What makes our Excel classes different?
- Our Excel classes are always taught hands-on by an experienced
- We discuss Excel details that
other training companies just never explain.
- The kind of details that come from using Excel to
real world software solutions >.
- We think on our feet in our
training and adapt it to our attendees needs; we do not use
a manual in class.
- We work on
your problems in class and tie them
back to our syllabus and manual problems for later research.
Our Excel classes cover things like
rapid formula construction, worksheet functions, and how to layout your
Excel problems. In the example above, IF functions and logic are being used to display payments in different worksheet columns based on # of days over.
We cover data processing and reporting
topics in every one of our Excel classes. In the example above,
Microsoft Query is being used to import, build, and filter a report
so it can be updated at the click of a button.
Our classes cover everything Excel.
- Our Excel classes range from
beginning Excel to
advanced Excel VBA macros.
- Each class is geared towards what you will need to solve problems fast.
- You will discover even our most basic Excel classes will
have material you have not seen before.
- Everyone one of our classes covers data
reporting in some aspect.
We'll give you the Excel skills to succeed.
- The knowledge conveyed in our
Excel classes comes not only from training, but from solving
tough industry problems over the years.
- We'll help you build things like
adaptive formulas, charts, and reports that react to
- Our classes will show you how to
organize your models and data, build tables, and pass
information around a workbook effortlessly.
- We'll show you how to use tools
like Power Query to automatically import, filter, and parse
those weekly data downloads.
We teach you how to build tools in
Excel that adapt to changing data. In the example above, charts, shapes, Conditional Formatting, and
external data linking / refreshing are used to build data gauges
that update every 5 minutes.
We'll show you how to use Excel in new
ways to solve your problems. In the example above, a display
has been built using simple VLOOKUP formulas, Conditional
Formatting, and dynamic pictures (trucks change) to flag
a vehicle when service is due.
We'll show you how to assemble Excel.
- In our Excel classes, we discuss
how to assemble and use Excel elements in very unique ways
to solve your tough problems.
- We do this right out of the gate
starting with our beginning Excel class.
- Our classes will show you
new approaches, tricks, and construction techniques in
- We'll also show you the solution
strategies that will help you tie everything together.
Basic to complex calculations in Excel.
- Our classes cover all types
of math problems in our Excel classes.
- We'll show you how to use formulas and functions to
calculate your problems.
- We'll show you how to build
complex calculations, numerical techniques, and use Solver on the worksheet as well.
- EMAGENIT was founded by an engineer so we enjoy
math problems of all types.
- From practical Excel solutions to the advanced math, we'll cover you.
We teach math problems of all different levels in our Excel classes. In the example above, the performance of a simple ideal ram jet is being calculated using formulas, functions,
and spreadsheet layout.
VBA for all skill levels. In the example above, Excel VBA is
used to scan and find data in 100's of workbooks, build the 2
week calendar, and update the projects due in less than 2
weeks. A userform also displays if a workbook has an error
and its current update status.
We use Excel VBA ourselves.
- We've used Excel VBA to solve
problems since 1998.
- We cover how to use Excel VBA to make your company
- Our Excel VBA classes
cover every aspect of the language, modules, and
- We'll show you how to automate
those repetitive, multi-step tasks, that eat up your
- We'll show you how to data mine
those workbooks, text files, and databases and integrate the
- Our classes will also show you
how to build those amazing apps that save your company
Need Help? Please call us at 1.805.498.7162
Copyright © 2002-2023
EMAGENIT All Rights Reserved