It is never sold to other parties, it is never stored on the web, and we only use it for our purposes.
EMAGENIT collects and uses your personal information to give you superior customer service, to provide you with convenient access to our products and services, and to make a wider range available to you. In addition, we use your personal information to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, and other information we think you’d like to hear about. This may occasionally include information from other technology companies about products and services that can add value to your EMAGENIT products. From time to time, we may also use your personal information to contact you to participate in advertising, so that we can gauge customer satisfaction and develop better products.
We collect information about you in several ways. For example, we might ask for your contact information when you correspond with us, call us to make a purchase or request service, register to attend a public training workshop, or participate in an online survey. In addition, when you register a new EMAGENIT product, sign up for EMAGENIT Internet services, or ask to be included in an email mailing list, we collect and store the information you provide in secure databases not on the web.
EMAGENIT safeguards the security of the data you send us with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure browser.
EMAGENIT uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where credit card information is required. To make purchases from EMAGENIT, you must use an SSL-enabled browser. This protects the confidentiality of your personal and credit card information while it is transmitted over the Internet.
In some of our emails to you, we use a "click-through URL." When you click one of these URLs, you pass through our web server before arriving at the website that is your destination. We track click-troughs to help us determine your interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications.
Excel Training Services
Excel Classes - Business and Industry
- Beginning Excel for Business and Industry
- Intermediate Excel for Business and Industry
- Advanced Excel for Business and Industry
- Excel Dashboards for Business and Industry
- Beginning Excel VBA for Business and Industry
- Excel VBA Data Processing for Business and Industry
Excel Classes - Engineers / Scientists
- Microsoft Excel for Engineers for Scientists
- Excel Data Analysis for Engineers and Scientists
- Excel VBA for Engineers and Scientists
- Excel VBA Data Analysis for Engineers and Scientists
- Adv Excel VBA Design for Engineers and Scientists
- Calling Fortran DLLs from Excel VBA
Excel Software Design/Consulting
Microsoft Excel Manuals
- Microsoft Excel Solutions Handbook
- Creating Advanced Excel VBA Apps
- Excel VBA Handbook for Engineers and Scientists
- Excel VBA App Design for Engineers and Scientists
- Interfacing Excel VBA with Fortran
EMAGENIT Company Information
Copyright © 2002-2023
EMAGENIT All Rights Reserved