Interfacing Excel VBA with Fortran Manual
Covers how to combine the speed and computational power of Fortran DLLs with the interface, data processing, and modeling abilities of Excel VBA.
- Covers creating and running
Fortran DLLs from various Excel VBA interfaces and models.
- In depth review of Fortran DLL
/ VBA data type matching, argument list design, and
- Contains our full write-up
for Excel VBA including UI design, data processing,
automated charting, and modeling.
- 1000's of lines of useful code,
100's of real world examples, and key Fortran / Excel
VBA topics not found anywhere else.
Buy a manual now, apply the price towards a class later. Manuals come free with our classes.
Add to Cart
What's in our manual.
Our Excel VBA Fortran manual
covers how to create Fortran DLLs that run from with Excel VBA models,
UIs, and data tools.
It discusses how to call Fortran from VBA procedures
and events and User Defined Worksheet Functions run from formulas.
Also discussed are the key essentials for VBA / Fortran routine
communication: compiler directives, declare statements, passing
conventions, data types, passing arrays, passing strings, passing
numbers and passing text files.
Our manual also shows how to convert existing Fortran programs to
a DLL standard and also
provides a full write-up on beginning through advanced Excel VBA topics
along with program interface design.
Click to enlarge, scroll < > if hidden.
Key Excel VBA Fortran topics covered in the manual.
- VBA Editor window, VBA modules, and debug
- Complete VBA language syntax review including
procedures, loops, logic, variables, arrays, expressions, and functions
- Excel object, property, and method review
- How to call a Fortran DLL from a VBA
Sub and Function procedure; Declare statement and calling syntax rules
- How to design a Fortran routine to be called from Excel VBA; compiler directives, data types, strings and arrays
- How to pass different argument types from Excel VBA to a Fortran DLL; data type rules, passing conventions, strings and arrays
- How to Pass Data from Fortran Back to Excel VBA
- How to compile and debug a Fortran DLL in Visual Studio
- How to pass data to/from Fortran using text files in Excel VBA
- Fortran DLL design tips; using old Fortran code and writing new code
- Controlling Excel, Workbooks, Worksheets, Windows, Page Setup and PivotTables with VBA
- Controlling Ranges, Range Fonts, Range Borders, Range Colors with VBA
- Controlling Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Sorting, Excel Tables and Queries with VBA
- How to build custom worksheet
functions in Excel VBA that run numerical methods, Fortran code, and
- Using Excel VBA to build and manage
system models, trade studies, and automate Solver
- Data processing strategies for processing data
in single and multiple workbooks using Excel VBA
- How to use VBA to control and build Excel charts
- Using ActiveX controls, worksheets,
userforms, events, shapes, and charts to build UIs for your Fortran
- How to control databases and text
files using ADO, SQL, and VBA
- Excel dashboard design
- Using Excel VBA to automatically draw
technical illustrations on the worksheet
|For:||Engineers and Scientists|
|Format:||ADOBE PDF and Excel Files as zip file download|
|Details:||Covers beginning to advanced Excel VBA topics including Fortran|
|Book:||1600+ pages with examples|
Windows 7 and above|
|Sent:||Sent within 3 hr after purchase Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM CT|
Excel 2013 for Windows and above|
Need Help? Please call us at 1.805.498.7162
Copyright © 2002-2022
EMAGENIT All Rights Reserved