Excel VBA App Design Manual for Engineers and Scientists
Covers the Excel VBA topics needed to design powerful UI driven data processing, analysis, modeling, and database tools.
- Contains our complete Excel
VBA write-up covering fundamental to advanced
Excel VBA topics.
- Discusses how to create
event driven interfaces using VBA, userforms, ActiveX
controls, charts, and worksheets
- Covers key topics
including multi-folder / workbook
data processing; automated models; controlling
databases; and automating Solver / Analysis Toolpak.
- 1000's of lines of useful code, 100's
of real world examples, and the proven strategies we use to develop Excel VBA software.
Buy a manual now, apply the price towards a class later. Manuals come free with our classes.
Add to Cart
What's in our manual.
Our Excel VBA manual shows you from an
engineering / science perspective how to create advanced UI driven data
/ calculation tools, system models, and database tools.
It covers the fundamentals of Excel VBA
like using object, properties and methods; how to use logic, loops,
variables and the worksheet to develop data processing tools; automated
chart construction; and building UDFs and Sub procedures.
It also covers advanced topics like
accessing data on multiple worksheets and in multiple workbooks,
commanding userforms and ActiveX controls, developing event driven apps,
controlling Windows folders and files, communicating with other programs
and databases, and reading text files. The manual also discusses unique
topics like automating Solver, large scale system model development and
how to develop automated technical diagrams in Excel. It also discusses
how to package your tools in different Excel configurations and files
and how to develop your own custom Ribbon tabs.
Click to enlarge, scroll < > if hidden.
Key Excel VBA topics covered in the manual.
- Complete VBA Editor Window, Module, and Debug tools review
- Complete VBA language review including procedures, variables, logic, expressions, functions, and arrays
- How to create and use expressions in VBA that perform calculations
- How to command Excel objects using properties and methods
- Advanced methods for finding and tracking multiple Excel objects at once in your code
- How to use Excel/VBA on-line help, VBA macro recorder, and Object Browser to find Excel Objects and their code
- Using Excel VBA to control Excel, Workbooks, Worksheets, Windows, Page Setup and PivotTables
- Using Excel VBA to control Ranges, Names, formulas, Range Fonts, Range Borders, Range Colors
- Using Excel VBA to control Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Sorting, Excel Tables and Queries
- Automating chart construction with Excel VBA
- Advanced VBA strategies for processing data on multiple worksheets in multiple workbooks
- How to create worksheet functions (UDFs) that perform numerical analysis and advanced calculations
- Using Excel VBA to control and manage system models, trade studies, and automate Solver
- Using Excel VBA, worksheets, shapes, ActiveX controls, events, userforms, and charts to make UIs for your Excel Apps
- Commanding databases and text files using ADO, SQL, and VBA
- Controlling Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook with Excel VBA
- How to use the FileSystemObject in VBA to control the Windows file system
- Building Ribbon tabs and buttons to run your Excel VBA apps
- Creating custom toolbars from VBA userforms to control your Excel apps
- Packaging and distributing your Excel VBA apps in workbook files and Add-Ins
|For:||Engineers and Scientists|
|Format:||ADOBE PDF and Excel Files as zip file download|
|Details:||Covers beginning to advanced Excel VBA topics|
|Book:||1500+ pages with examples|
Windows 7 and above|
|Sent:||Sent within 3 hr after purchase Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM CT|
Excel 2013 for Windows and above|
Need Help? Please call us at 1.805.498.7162
Copyright © 2002-2022
EMAGENIT All Rights Reserved