We cover the little details that other Excel classes leave out. You know, the ones that cost you valuable time trying to figure out.
Our classes will show you how to use Excel in new ways that will make your job a whole lot easier. We’ll show you how to solve the simple as well as the tough problems using our industry proven Excel methods.
Beyond just the Excel mechanics, our classes will show you how to combine various Excel elements to solve your problems fast. We develop Excel software > for a living so whom better to teach you than a company that actually uses it for a living.
Our Excel business and industry classes below are organized from the Excel essentials to the most advanced Excel VBA topics (top-left to bottom-right). They cover a wide range of Excel topics that can be readily applied to industry fields like accounting, inventory, human resources, logistics, project management, production, data analysis...and much more.
Key Excel topics covered in our classes include formulas, logic, functions, formatting, worksheet assembly, PivotTables, Power Query, automated reports, data processing, VBA macros, and much more. Join us and we will show you how to use Excel in innovative ways to solve your problems fast. View our tutorial on Excel VBA automation >.
Our Excel engineering and science classes below are organized from the must know Excel fundamentals to advanced Excel VBA macro solutions (top-left to bottom-right). Our classes cover a variety of topics related to engineering and science including problem formulation, modeling, numerical analysis, optimization, data processing, technical drawing, automated reporting, dashboards, data integration...and much more.
Key Excel topics covered include formulas, form design, conditional formatting, data validation, advanced logic, technical charts, curve fitting, PivotTables, PowerQuery, VBA and that's just for starters. Join us and we will show you how to unleash Excel to rapidly create the tools you can only imagine. View our tutorial on Excel VBA automation >.
Excel Training Services
Excel Classes - Business and Industry
- Beginning Excel for Business and Industry
- Intermediate Excel for Business and Industry
- Advanced Excel for Business and Industry
- Excel Dashboards for Business and Industry
- Beginning Excel VBA for Business and Industry
- Excel VBA Data Processing for Business and Industry
Excel Classes - Engineers / Scientists
- Microsoft Excel for Engineers for Scientists
- Excel Data Analysis for Engineers and Scientists
- Excel VBA for Engineers and Scientists
- Excel VBA Data Analysis for Engineers and Scientists
- Adv Excel VBA Design for Engineers and Scientists
- Calling Fortran DLLs from Excel VBA
Excel Software Design/Consulting
Microsoft Excel Manuals
- Microsoft Excel Solutions Handbook
- Creating Advanced Excel VBA Apps
- Excel VBA Handbook for Engineers and Scientists
- Excel VBA App Design for Engineers and Scientists
- Interfacing Excel VBA with Fortran
EMAGENIT Company Information
Copyright © 2002-2023
EMAGENIT All Rights Reserved