Microsoft Excel Solutions Handbook
Covers the key beginning to advanced Excel topics needed to solve your Excel tasks quickly.
- Key topics include data entry, worksheet formatting, formulas, functions, chart design, data processing, external data linking, and dashboards.
- Over 1200+ pages of must know Excel topics.
- 100's of real world examples.
- Proven industry strategies that will solve your questions and problems.
- Buy a manual now, apply the price towards a class later. They are free with our classes.
Business and Industry|
|Format:||ADOBE PDF and Excel Files as zip file download|
|Covers:||Covers beginning to advanced general Excel topics, VBA macros are not covered in this manual|
|Book:||1200+ pages with Excel examples|
Windows 7 and above|
|Sent:||Sent within 3 hr after purchase Mon-Fri 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM PT|
Excel 2010 for Windows and above|
What's in our manual.
Our 1200+ page Microsoft Excel manual
covers key industry Microsoft Excel skills plus topics like Pivot
Tables, dashboards and Power Query. Our manual is a combo of our beginning, intermediate, advanced and dashboard Excel training. It covers general Excel topics
like formula construction, worksheet functions, chart construction, copying and pasting, worksheet formatting, sorting, filtering...etc.
When you are done with the basics, it
then shows you how to build PivotTables and Excel tables, perform data
processing, use logic and array formulas, use Data Validation and
Conditional Formatting, build dashboards, use ActiveX controls, link
Excel with Word and PowerPoint, link Excel with external data sources
and shape it using Power Query and much much more. Some sample manual
problems are illustrated below.
Click to enlarge, scroll < > if hidden.
Key Excel topics covered in the manual.
- Overview of the main Excel elements that make up a workbook and how to use them
- How to create, open, view, and save workbooks
- How to use the Ribbon, Excel dialog boxes, shortcut menus, and help
- Typing and entering data on the worksheet
- How to format worksheets including cell colors, fonts, borders, merging, text alignment...
- How to analyze, sort, and filter data using Excel's Sort, Auto Filter and Advanced Filter tools
- Performing worksheet calculations using cell references, ranges, formulas, and names
- Performing drag and fill operations on the worksheet for formulas and data
- How to type, debug, and use Excel worksheet functions like IF, VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, INDEX, SUM, MAX, MIN, ...and much much more
- How to properly design worksheet tables to store data
- Using Excel tables and slicers to rapidly build adaptive reports and calculations
- Creating and using PivotTables and PivotCharts to rapidly process data
- Using Conditional Formatting and logic to flag data on the worksheet
- Using Data Validation on the worksheet to constrain user entry and build robust forms
- How to create, edit, and use ActiveX and Form controls on the worksheet for calculations and forms
- Importing text files into Excel
- Creating different types of charts in Excel including combined charts
- How to link Excel with Word and PowerPoint
- Accessing databases and external data
sources using MS Query and Power Query
- Microsoft Excel dashboard design
Need Help? Please call us at 1.805.498.7162
Copyright © 2002-2022
EMAGENIT All Rights Reserved