Covers the must know Excel VBA fundamentals you can use to automate calculations, formatting, data processing, and reports.
- Fundamental VBA topics covered include how to
use the Excel VBA Editor, VBA modules, and the
Editor's debugging tools.
- Shows you how to build
programs; type and use Excel VBA; use logic and
loops; and setup
simple interfaces to run your code.
- Demonstrates how to use VBA
to control key Excel elements that are used to solve
- 1000's of lines of useful code, over 100 real world examples,
and the proven strategies we use to develop Excel
Buy a manual now, apply the price towards a class later. Manuals are included with our classes.
Price: $75.00 $56.00
Add to Cart
What's in our manual.
Our manual covers
everything you need to know about Excel VBA to start solving common
It covers in detail all the VBA
language topics you need to start writing macros right away. Topics
include variables, loops, data types, constants, arrays, operators,
expressions, logic decisions, and calling conventions.
Also reviewed is
how to use the different types of VBA modules to create your macros and
how to debug and view your code in the VBA Editor. There is also an in
depth discussion about objects, properties, and methods and how to type
and use them effectively.
Our manual also covers how to use VBA to
control key Excel components like workbooks and worksheets and how to automate Excel data features like PivotTables, Sort, AutoFilter,
Remove Duplicates, and Excel Tables.
Important VBA business / industry topics
covered include copying and pasting data; automating calculations /
lookups; reading and writing to cells; creating and formatting report
tables; data processing; and creating charts.
Click to enlarge, scroll < > if hidden.
Key Excel VBA topics covered in the manual.
- VBA overview, what is VBA, how to use it
- VBA Editor, VBA Module, VBA debugger, and procedure review
- Complete VBA language review including constants, variables, arrays, functions, logic, and loops
- Executing Sub procedures using the Macro dialog box, shortcut keys, shapes, and pictures
- How to use Excel objects, properties, and methods in VBA
- Running Excel worksheet functions in VBA to process data and perform calculations
- Finding and tracking multiple Excel objects at once in your VBA code that are not active
- How to use Excel/VBA on-line help, Macro recorder, and Object Browser to look up Excel object code
- Controlling Excel, workbooks, worksheets, windows, page setup and PivotTables with VBA
- Controlling Ranges, Cells, Names, Formulas, Fonts, Borders, and cell colors with VBA
- Using VBA to read cell values, perform calculations, and write to cells
- Controlling Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, sorting, filters, Excel Tables and queries with VBA
- Using VBA to insert, delete, copy and paste, and format table rows and columns
- How to fill in worksheet tables and forms using Excel VBA
- Using VBA to process data on single and multiple worksheets
- How to use VBA to control and automate chart construction
- Constructing UIs from drawing shapes, pictures, and worksheets to run your VBA code
- How to make custom worksheet functions (UDFs) the process data and perform calculations
Business and Industry|
|Format:||ADOBE PDF and Excel Files as zip file download|
|Details:||Covers beginning to intermediate Excel VBA topics|
|Book:||1100+ pages with examples|
Windows 7 and above|
|Sent:||Sent within 3 hrs after purchase Mon - Fri 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM PT|
Excel 2013 for Windows and above|